- Click i-Enabler
- Go to Registered users and enter your Student Number.
- Enter PIN number or if you have not previously logged on enter 12345 login.
- Go to the Student Web on the left panel and click Academic Registration.
- Read the Rules and Regulations and you must Accept them.
- Click Qualifications
- Click year 2011.Then click Register for Qualification and save
- Go to the left hand and click Subject
- Complete Subject Registration by Selecting subjects from the list provided and save. Repeat until you exhaust all subjects for Semester Two.
- Click to Remove the subject in case you selected this subject in error.
- Click on Proof of Registration, to confirm that all subjects appear, and then click on print friendly format at the bottom to print.
- Congratulation! You have successfully completed your on-line Registration.
- Take the Proof of Registration to the Registrar in the College in charge of Registration to stamp and then you sign the Register.
- For any Problems please consult your Registrar in the College in charge of Registration.
Online Registration Instructions
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ONLY APPLIES TO CONTINUING STUDENTS AND FIRST YEAR (SECOND-SEMESTER) STUDENTS. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO FIRST YEAR (FIRST SEMESTER) STUDENTS; RE-TAKE STUDENTS, DEAD YEAR STUDENTS. THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION THAT IS DONE IN THE FIRST SEMESTER.