Dear MAK student, please follow the steps below to be able to create your MAK webmail account.
1) Type “https://sso.mak.ac.ug/” in your browser (address bar) and it will redirect you to a page, as shown below;
2) Choose a “Student account” by clicking it, proceed to “activate my webmail account”. This will only work for those that have enrolled with the AIMS student portal. If not, please enroll via https://student.mak.ac.ug/. It will take you 30 minutes, more or less.
3) As you can see from the image on your screen, only students with a student number as 1100000006 and those enrolled with AIMS will be able to activate their accounts. This will require you to enter your student number.
4) After entering your student number and is recognized, it specifies the name of the user and also requires you to insert an alternative email address which is for password recovery by self. Also, enter your password (and confirm it) which will be used to access your new email account. Then click activate to finish the procedure.
5) The activation is successful if the page below appears(see attached document for more). It comes with a checkbox to reveal your password in case you want to check it out for remembrance.
NOTE: Incase of any issues creating your webmail, kindly find help via https://support.mak.ac.ug/ by logging a ticket at “Open a New Ticket”.
Here is a link to the Youtube video showing how activating a webmail can be done can be done. (https://youtu.be/03Q8fYjFirQ)