This is to inform all students that registration for semester one 2013/2014 is now open and also note that the 60% fees policy is also in effect.Only those who have paid the 60% of the fees will be able to register.
Deadline: 28th March 2014.
Registration is to be done online click here apart from the groups listed below
- Retake cases
- Stay Put cases
- Withdrawal Cases
- Aduited Courses
- Extension Courses
Any Student who will not have registered and paid all University dues by the set deadline will not be allowed to use university facilities
How to Register Online
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ONLY APPLIES TO CONTINUING STUDENTS AND FIRST YEAR (SECOND-SEMESTER) STUDENTS. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO FIRST YEAR (FIRST SEMESTER) STUDENTS, RE-TAKE STUDENTS, DEAD YEAR STUDENTS. THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION THAT IS DONE IN THE FIRST SEMESTER.
- Click i-Enabler
- Go to Registered users and enter your Student Number.
- Enter PIN number or if you have not previously logged on enter 12345 login.
- Go to the Student Web on the left panel and click Academic Registration.
- Read the Rules and Regulations and you must Accept them.
- Click Qualifications
- Click year 2014.Then click Register for Qualification and save
- Go to the left hand and click Subject
- Complete Subject Registration by Selecting subjects from the list provided and save. Repeat until you exhaust all subjects for Semester Two.
- Click to Remove the subject in case you selected this subject in error.
- Click on Proof of Registration, to confirm that all subjects appear, and then click on print friendly format at the bottom to print.
- Congratulation! You have successfully completed your on-line Registration.
- Take the Proof of Registration to the Registrar in the College in charge of Registration to stamp and then you sign the Register.
- For any Problems please consult your Registrar in the College in charge of Registration.